Friday, January 30, 2009

Wrapping up Australia


Time has flown by "down under". I have been here for almost 3 weeks and can't believe it. Melbourne had the hottest day on record yesterday of 45 degrees C; which translates to HOT in F.




It has been a great trip for me and all the guys played great. Amir reached the third round after getting through qualifiers and James battled into the round of 16. Pretty amazing to go from 128 players down to the final 16! The Bryans are playing great and are in the finals tonight which should be very exciting.




I have been very busy down here working with the guys in the gym and on the table trying to stay in top shape for each match. As the tournament is winding down, I was able to have a little bit more free time and spent a lot of it recording some songs with the Bryan's in the hotel room. Bob and I went to the local music store and picked up a keyboard and guitar and set up a little studio in the room. Mike layed down the guitar, I tried my best at the vocals and Bob did everything else.




It has been a great 3 weeks down here. One more huge match to go and hopefully another Grand Slam Title for the Bro's. We all fly tomorrow (Sunday) and get into LA Sunday afternoon. I continue on to Phoenix to work with my good friend Nick. We are going to be putting in two-a-days for the next two months rehabbing his knee and getting fit. I am super excited to get there and start things up!

No comments:

Post a Comment